Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rising to the Occasion

OK, so I discovered Blogger ate Wednesday's post.  I'll try to repost later, as there's a LOT going on today: business lunch, afternoon meeting, and band concert after work.  I also needed to find something pink to wear for Breast Cancer AWEARness week, which was a bigger challenge since we wear black for concerts.  Here's what I dreamed up:
 Earrings: Dillards  Necklace: gift  from Dad's girlfriend, E2.  She also gave me great matching earrings and I managed to lose one the first time I wore them :(  Jacket: TJ Maxx Dress: Thrifted  Pink French Horn Pin: I gave this to my godmother when I was in high school.  I found it when we cleaned out her apartment after she passed away.  She had kept it all these years:) Scarf: gift Shoes: Sofft   I am also wearing my Hello Kitty watch again.  I love wearing it on days when I have to be "grown up". It reminds me not to take myself too seriously! Nails: sparkly green.  just because...





 When I take off the jacket, i'm all set for my band concert!  I LOVE the detail on this dress! (see below)

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic! What a great way to incorporate the pink when you have gigs. Love the sparkly green polish!

    ReplyDelete