Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Headed For the Middle...

Phew, can't believe it's midweek already.  I got home late from a long rehearsal last night, so Tuesday kind of bled over into Wednesday!  Here's Tuesday's outfit:
 Earrings and Necklace: City Buddha Tie Dye Cardigan: Ebay Jeggings: Macy's French horn Case: Protec via Woodwind and Brasswind  Ankle Boots: Blowfish via DSW.  I LOVE these ankle boots, but my feet get cold in the fall and winter, so I bought some wool insoles from Pedag on Amazon to keep them warm!  Yes, this is a casual outfit for work, but we have a pretty laid back dress code if we don't have meetings that day.


Wednesday's outfit:
Scarf: F21, Brown Military Jacket: Thrifted , Skirt: NY&CO, Boots: Dillard's Sorry this pic is so dark.  I had every light on in the house, but the weather is really gloomy today.  Weather.com says sun and a high of 65 for tomorrow.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment