Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The One Where I'm Frustrated...

I Haven't posted the past few days due to work and dress rehearsal that ran late, not to mention issues with two different cameras and my cell phone.  Hopefully I'm back on track and in full blogger mode!  One of my cameras ate Monday's outfit, but as luck would have it I did manage to hold on to my close up of the smidge of pink that closed out my breast cancer aWEARness posts:
Scarf: Kate Spade (thrifted)
Thankfully, taking pictures of Tuesday and Wednesday's outfits was less eventful:
 Earrings: Gabriel Brothers Sweater top and Skirt: all TJ Maxx Boots: Dillards Bracelet: Target


 Dress and Sweater: TJ Maxx Flats: Thrifted Necklace: Alex and Ani via TJ Maxx Bag: Target I was upset that I forgot to wear purple today to protest domestic violence and
teen bullying.  Especially since I live in an area of the country that has been in the news for teen suicides that were prompted by bullying. Does the purple in my dress count? 


No comments:

Post a Comment