Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend Outfits

I loved my weekend outfits, even if the weather was kind of meh and did not lend itself well to outdoor activities.  Most of my weekend was spent on the couch reading or watching re runs of The Dish.  Sunday I did log about two hours of french horn practice on my quintet music.


Jacket: H&M cami: Tucker for Target jeggings: Macys boots: Blowfish via DSW
Watch: Burlington Coat Factory Earrings: Kate Landry coffee cup: Anthro
Worn to: Target  and thrift store excursion


Love these earrings!

Sunday was more of the same.  Attempted to go see Get Low but the credit card machine at the theatre was broken (I don't carry cash),  I would've missed the start driving to the ATM, and I didn't feel like waiting 3 hours for the next showing!  Meh.
So this wound up being a grocery store outfit:

Jacket and jeggings same as day before, top: TJ Maxx, Crossbody bag: Dooney Bourke (thrifted), boots: B.O.C. via DSW.  Brass bagles: target, white bangle is from previous day's thrifting excursion.  Can you see the girl's face on my top?  Too cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment