Friday, September 24, 2010

Bits 'n Pieces

The skirt and blouse I'm wearing today are nothing remarkable, so I didn't take pictures of them.  I was just too tired after working all day and going to long unairconditioned rehearsals at night in this record breaking heat!  I'm also trying to wrap up a project I've been working on for about a year which has dragged on due to circumstances beyond my control.  It's left me tired and frustrated.  I know I shouldn't feel that way.  But I do.  It's had me in tears twice this week, cause a few really bad headaches, and generally left me GRUMPY.   However, I do love my jewelry and bag for today ! Earrings: Stein Mart (long time ago), Pins: Vintage, gift  from a friend, Bracelets: Brighton via Designer Consignor and I forget where I got the bangle Bag: TJ Maxx.  I do enjoy this bag, especially the studs.  I have way more expensive red bags, yet I repeatedly reach for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment