Sunday, September 4, 2011

Tuesday and Beyond...

Tuesday evening my friendPedro Gomezand I ate yummy food
and then we moved this into my house

Peaches had no idea why I was so excited, but she loved playing in the newspaper the china was wrapped in.
I also DID spend a couple of days at work playing catch up.  Here's one of my outfits.  I got the color scheme from InStyle (July, I think).



 Jacket: NY&CO T  Shirt: H&M Necklace: ? Skirt: Banana Republic
Earrings made from bottle caps

Friday's Outfit: Top: JC Penney  Jeans:Target Bag: Kathy Van Zeeland

And I experimented with nail polish:

 OPI Steady as she rose under Sinful Colors glitter
Essie Burgundy with the same glitter polish. 

That brings us to today's outift:

 Top: Target Shorts: NY&CO Bangle: City Buddha Hello Kitty Watch Shoes: Nine West
I ran a few errands and Debby Harry went long for the ride.  Necklace: Blue Arrow Records

Hope you're having a fantastic weekend!  Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment