Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hell Week

If you went to a college with lots of frats and sororities, you're probably familiar with the term "hell week". That's what the past few days have been like for me: problems coming from all directions, driving in lousy weather, feeling overloaded, etc.  Hence, no blogging for me!   So, I thought I'd do a week in review post:
The pink shoes were a gift from the lovely V., wife of our quintet's clarinetist.  Love them!  I think they look like they should have been Andie's gym shoes from "Pretty in Pink".
 Vest: Old Navy T shirt: Target Pants: Limited (thrifted--$1) Bag: Kathy Van Zeeland Shoes: Gift from V.
 The earrings were a bridesmaid's gift from my pal LibrisLeo.

 Shirt and skirt: Macy's Oxfords: Nine West Necklace: City Buddha
 Jacket: H&M  Dress: TJ Maxx Boots: Born Cuff: Target
 Dress:Sears Necklace: Avalon Exchange Shoes: Tahari via TJ Maxx
 Friday was chilly and rainy,so I needed a jacket.  Trench: Ebay Scarf:  Betty Bling from Madison WI trip
 Blouse: thrifted cami: Ann Taylor Jeans: Levis, Thirifted in WI Shoes: Betty Bling
I had to include a shot of the zodiac scarf I wore with my trench.  Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment