Sunday, October 9, 2011

Grey Skies Are Gonna Clear Up...

and indeed they did as promised.  This is a mixed bag of outfits.  What I wore last wekeend would've been way too warm for the temperatures we're experiencing now.  But I'm not complaining!


 These are from last week.  It was chilly, so I added a light jacket.  Top: TJ MAXX Jeans: Seven Booties: Naya (Dillards) JAcket: Target
 Still chilly enough for tights.  Blouse and skirt : Macys Shoes: Sofft
 MOSt of this outfit wasthrifted, except for the Izod jeans
 Last Saturday was so cold and rainy, but I washappy I made it out to tget my hair cut!  Sweater: NY&CO (thrifted) Jeggings: Macys Boots: Old, IDK

 Monday wasn't a lot warmer. Jacket: thirfted Top: Chirstopher and Banks Skirt: TJ Maxx Shoes: Dansko
 Love this bracelet combo.  the tiled oe is from Buzz Buzz Designs, I got the other one at a craft fair
 Yesterday was so beautiful!  Ran some errands and had lunch outside!  T shirt: gap Jeggings: NY&CO Shoes: BCBG BAg:Coach
Peaches wanted to say hi!  She adopted me 33 years ago today.  We are spending most of the day outside to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment